Saturday, July 03, 2004

Hiya people,
how's the days? The weather is kind of unpredictable eh, nowdays. Some days it is too hot and suddenly it rains in the evening. Alhamdulillah....
I've just finished reading the book about the shopaholic. Gosh, the writer is superb. I've never read some thing so different like it. It sounds so alive and the book provides lengthy of tips in finance management. I hope I will not stuck with credit card problems just like Rebecca (the main act in the story). The best part, it's such a nice ending. I will surely grab the next book, Tie the Knot to find out how did the wedding between Luke Brandon (I wonder if there is many millionnaire bachelor in Malaysia as it is in United Stated?) and Rebecca (Queen of Shopping). Have a nice weekend. will be back with more updates and photos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin