Sunday, August 15, 2004

I was reading today's The Star when I came across this article:


Superstitious man dies on Friday the 13th


BUCAREST: A superstitious Romanian, who refused to leave his house throughout Friday the 13th to avoid bad luck, died after he was stung by a wasp in his kitchen, police said.

Florin Carcu, 54, had even taken the precaution of asking his boss for permission not to go to work on Friday.

”It was the strangest request I've ever received but I ended up giving him permission to stay at home because he seemed to be really scared of something bad happening to him on that day,” Carcu's boss Gheorghe Domsa told the press. – AFP

Source: The Star

You can't cheat death. Just like in the movie which I recently watched, Final Destination 2


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin