Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Chicken Soup

Yes, I know. Chicken soup is indeed yummy. But I find that the Chicken Soup series is a whole lot more yummy.

I read the first book about a month ago. Accidentally found it in the local Wangsa Maju library. It was Chicken Soup For The Unsinkable Soul . There were many inspiring stories, it helps to lift up my spirit after the sudden news of job termination in November. If you need a book that can lift up your spirit and look ahead in positive way, this is one of the book.


Then I grabbed the Chicken Soup For The Kids. Wow...I just can't put down the books. Very aspiring stories and it does help me a lot to understand kids better since I work with kids and teens everyday.


After the two books, I couldn't wait for the next library visit. I went there yesterday and grabbed 4 books of Chicken Soups. The books are:

Chicken Soup for the College Soul


Chicken Soup For The Preteen's Soul


6th Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul


and Chicken Soup for the Golden soul, I borrowed it specially for my mom



Woohoooo.....that should be more than enough to accompany me for the next few weeks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin