Sunday, November 30, 2003

Hari Raya photos

My dad and my youngest cousin, Osama Hakim on raya morning after raya prayer.


Air terjun Gua Tempurung which can be seen from the north-south highway


Traffics moving towards the island.


One of historical monument in Georgetown


fishermen out in the sea at Penang


cheerful monkey at botanical park


one of weird looking tree found at botanical park. My dad said it's the sea coconut tree.


The tasty Sany Char Kuey Teow near USM. That's the picture when it just arrived at the table


This is after the eating session. Almost lick it clean.


My father's old house in Sg Petani at Taman Aman. He sold the house when my grandma moved to KL. The old mango tree still there.


Paddy field scenary along Penang-Sg Petani highway


Roti nan cheese with tandoori chicken at Pelita Nasi Kandar


Heading back to KL.


Co-pilot from Sg Perak till KL. Pilot letih sangat sampai tertido. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin