Wednesday, August 31, 2005


Me, my mom and my dad went to the AKLEH highway and joined the rest of the Malaysian there to watched the fireworks. I prepared my camera and tripod before we drove to the place. It was crowded but I managed to secure a good place. I was more expecting good firerworks from KLCC but it turned out to be so low, hardly visible from the highway. If only I knew the fireworks in Bukit Bintang will be that good and that long, I would have been there. But these photos below were captured from an unknown fireworks which was very nice and came from behind us, somewhere in Hulu Klang area. I wonder who sponsored the fireworks...

P/s: I used a pre-setting of fireworks which is available in my Lumix menu. If sets via manual mode, the setting will be F4 - 1/10.








SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI KEMERDEKAAN MALAYSIA YANG KE 48

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin