Sunday, October 30, 2005

SO YOUNG YET SO STRONG

As I was waiting for a kindergarten's owner to issue me the last payment for computer class for this year, I was amazed by this little girl. She sat quietly all alone on her bed and looked at me. As I sat at the stair nearby holding my handphone, she tried to stand up and I think it's her first trial of standing by herself. check out this video. It was recorded early this week, but it took me quite some time to find a software that could convert 3ggp files (video recorded from handphone) to avi (if you need the software, do let me know)

click on the link below the photo:

Click here to watch 'Malaysia-Boleh'



Upload Video and Images - Putfile : Credit to Tukangtaip for exposing me to this cool filehosting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin