Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Shitibank?

As I was browsing through Din's blog, I stumbled upon his idea to change from his Southern Bank credit card to Citibank. That's where I found a link to Cafe David. Man, this I would say..sangat malang. Good paymaster pun malang, bad paymaster..lagilah....sikit lagi macam Ah Long. Tak sangka le plak Citibank yg slalu dengar hebat2 ni masalah dalaman dia, humang aih. Memalukan. Dlm hal ni, Citibank itself teruk ke pekerja tempatan yg bekerja kat situ yg teruk?

Malaysia...Malaysia....

I found this nice excerpt from Autoworld:

First I was dying to finish high school and start college. And then I was dying to finish college and start working. Then I was dying to marry and have children. And then I was dying for the children to grow old enough so I could go back to work. But then I was dying to retire. And now I am dying. And suddenly I realised I forgot to live.

Please don't let this happen to you. Appreciate your current situation and enjoy each day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin