Tuesday, May 23, 2006

TM Net...Oh TM Net....

I'm an e-browse user for the past 1 year I think. I've been subscribing to English newspapers until recently I found about PC.com digital version. I tried to subscribe to 1 month (RM9) usin credit card but failed. So, I emailed the Customer Care to complaint about the matter:

1. E-Browse username: sherrina
2. Package Subscribe: PC.com
3. Error Message:

We are unable to process your request. Credit card transactions can
only be used for products valued at RM 10.00 and above.

If you have any further queries, please contact support@tm.net.my ,
call 1300-88-1515 or go to the nearest Kedai Telekom.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I want to subscribe PC magazine for shorter period (2-3 months, not 1
year) paid using Credit Card. The problem is, the current offer is 1
month (RM9) or 1 year. I tried to subscribe to 1 month but I get the above
message. Please adjust the system either to accept RM9 for month via
credit card or offer 2/3 months so that the fee exceed RM 10 minimum
purchase using credit card.

I can be contacted at 017- XXX XXXX should you need further
clarification.

Thank you
CC: PC.com management

After several days without reply, I sent another email to ask why I didn't get any respond.
The PC.com replied my email:

Hi Sherrina,

I apologise for the inconvinience that you had to go through before
getting
your email answered, however I am afraid I will not be able to help you
as I
represent PC.com and I believe the operator of the bluehyppo channel
would
be in better position to assist you in this. I will try to get in touch
with
them to see how this can be sorted out. In the mean time you will need
to go
to the nearest bookshop to get your hand on the coolest IT magazine in
Malaysia, PC.com.!

Cheers
Selva Rajan
Publisher
PC.com


Later on only TM Net reply to my matter:

Dear Ms.
Sherrina,

Thank you once again for your e-mail to TM Net. Firstly we apologise
for the late reply.

We refer to the above enquiry. Upon checking with the system, we
regret to inform you that payment by credit card can only be done with the
amount of more than RM10. You can either make payment either by
postpaid or prepaid.

Should you require any further assistance or would like to submit any
enquiry/feedback, kindly visit www.tm.net.my and click on Customer
Support.

Thank you.


Regards,
Aaron Wong
Customer Care Support,

Adoiii...small matter macam ni pun payah nak selesaikan. Tambah sahaja satu radio button
for 2/3 months subscription lahhh.....susahnya bolehland nih.

Dear Mr Aaron Wong,

I know that customers will not be allowed to purchase PC.com magazine
via credit card with lower than RM10. That's why I suggest that you add
in another choice of 2 months or 3 months in order to allowed users
who only have credit card to be able to subscribe to it. Not all e-browse
users are TM Net customers. Many of them use the service in the office
or cybercafes. Come out with another solution for this group of user.
As I suggested, increase the month of subscription to 2 or 3 months. I'm
not going to subscribe to a 1 year magazine because I have not seen how
the magazine looks like and if I don't like it, it will be a huge
waste. Unless TM Net can give refund?

If the major newspaper can be offered 3 types of subscribe package, I
don't see what's the bigg fuss to offer the same thing for PC.com. I
hope there's no discrimination in here, eh?

Make it simple, will ya.

Regards,
Sherrina.


TM Net Sdn. Bhd.


Selepas berutus beberapa email, the best and most efficient yg TM Net bleh buat ialah:

Dear Ms. Sherrina,

Thank you once again for your e-mail to TM Net. Firstly, we apologise
for the late reply.

Referring to your enquiry, we understand your situation regarding on
this matter. We have referred this issue to the relevant department.
Thus, you are advised to make the payment either by postpaid or prepaid.
We truly apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Should you require any further assistance or would like to submit any
enquiry/feedback, kindly visit www.tm.net.my and click on Customer
Support.

Thank you.


Regards,
Rosnahni Ismail
Customer Care Support,
TM Net Sdn. Bhd.

www.tm.net.my

Eloklah tu, bolehland...broadband bolehland. I cry for you......Argentina Malaysia!!

p/s: Jika anda plan atau sudah subscribe Streamyx RM20, careful.Kalau tak switch off
modem properly, bil anda akan mengalir seperti air. FYI, RM20 - 10 hours of usage. 5 minit
for additional minute.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin