Wednesday, May 12, 2004

My new Fuji Finepix S5000

Hi,
Final exam was over. Really glad. right after the exam I went to every camera shops in BB Plaza, Sg Wang and Low Yatt and at last satisfied with the offer by Key Color at Mid Valley. Went to MV last Monday to picked up the camera. Bought also 6ft tripod, charger and bag. Gotten myself a 256MB XD Card (lucky me, that thing cost RM 500!)

First thing I did, read through the manuals and tried the functions. Pretty good, I like the pro-look. Could be a good practise before going into dSLR which will cost a lot more. I went to Bukit Antarabangsa today and shoot few photos during sunset. Still long to go before really mastered the skill of photography....

Click Sherrina's Fotopages for details.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin